The Trump Administration: Prayer Guide For America
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.
This is good and pleases God our Savior,
who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. . .
In every place of worship, I want men to pray with holy hands lifted up to God, free from anger and controversy.
(1 Timothy 2: 2-4, 8)
What we are to pray for:
- Ask God to help them.
- Intercede on their behalf.
- Give thanks for them
The promised results from this text:
- Peaceful Lives
- Quiet Lives
- Ability to be godly with greater ease
- Catalyst for people to come to Christ
- Greater understanding of the truth
- Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson
- Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin
- Secretary of Defense James Mattis
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
- Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.
- Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.
- Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao
- Secretary of Energy James Richard Perry
- Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin
- Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen M Nielsen
- Acting Secretary of Health and Human Services Eric D. Hargan
- White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly
- S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer
- Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats
- Representative of the United States to the United Nations Nikki R. Haley
- Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney
- Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Mike Pompeo
- Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt
- Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda E. McMahon
(This post is designed to be printed out to be placed in your Bible or devotional, posted on your mirror or prayer wall, posted on Facebook for your friends, distributed to your small group or church, or randomly given to others in public to remind them that God’s response to prayer will benefit all of us. Let’s pray.)