The Trump Administration: Prayer Guide For America
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.
This is good and pleases God our Savior,
who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. . .
In every place of worship, I want men to pray with holy hands lifted up to God, free from anger and controversy.
(1 Timothy 2: 2-4, 8)
What we are to pray for:
- Ask God to help them.
- Intercede on their behalf.
- Give thanks for them
The promised results from this text:
- Peaceful Lives
- Quiet Lives
- Ability to be godly with greater ease
- Catalyst for people to come to Christ
- Greater understanding of the truth
- Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson
- Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin
- Secretary of Defense James Mattis
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
- Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.
- Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.
- Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao
- Secretary of Energy James Richard Perry
- Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin
- Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen M Nielsen
- Acting Secretary of Health and Human Services Eric D. Hargan
- White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly
- S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer
- Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats
- Representative of the United States to the United Nations Nikki R. Haley
- Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney
- Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Mike Pompeo
- Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt
- Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda E. McMahon
(This post is designed to be printed out to be placed in your Bible or devotional, posted on your mirror or prayer wall, posted on Facebook for your friends, distributed to your small group or church, or randomly given to others in public to remind them that God’s response to prayer will benefit all of us. Let’s pray.)
8 replies on “Prayer Guide For America: The Trump Administration”
Thank you for the wonderful guide!
Thank you Pastor Ted!
Pray for all people……
Ted, after what all the republicans and EVANGELICALS, did to President Obama, you want me to pray for this bastard at the white house, son of the devil, that lies like his father ? I think I understand you and everything you went thru your life- no condemnation here, but praying for this bunch of thieves is beyond me. Evangelicals should have shame on their faces for voting and supporting a man and an administration that is doing everything in their power to destroy this great country. May God have mercy on us!
Praying Christian prayers is not condoning the person being prayed for our their actions, but instead prayer stimulates the Holy Spirit and thwarts the powers of darkness in the life of the person prayed for, and the person doing the praying. Prayer improves the spiritual environment, thus providing a better spiritual environment within which everyone involved lives. Thus all Christians are exhorted in the Scriptures to pray for everyone in authority so we can live peaceful and quiet lives in godliness and holiness. You might want to try it, regardless of your personal opinions about the one in office. It will bless you.
Pastor Ted, what is your prayer today for an America divided by those that are sworn to protect us and put us above the party? What is your prayer for the leadership in the Senate, will it be to defend our democracy and constitution or to defend a man, not a king, that was corrupt before he came in to office, found guilty by many courts and indicted and not yet tried by many prosecutors, that would use the highest office of the land for his personal gain? When you first put this prayer out there it was good because we had hoped that Donald J Trump would rise to the occasion and be honorable in his pursuit of his campaign promises. Unfortunately that has not happened. His hate rhetoric, disparagement of Gold Star families, abuse of the down trodden and affirmed, destruction of the environment, financial harm to middle class families and farmers, and profiteering has torn our country apart. He has done more harm than good. We need to pray for a leader that can unite us and bring integrity back to the office and to our nation in the eyes of other world leaders. History will record this time and it will not look favorably on the actions of this President or his defenders in Congress and the Senate that put party above the people. We need to pray that they will seek council from the Almighty and not be weakened by the temptations of power and greed.
Wow! You know a lot.